Spring is right around the corner..
But our sitewide sale is happening now!
*Discount automatically applied at checkout
The Gold 13 Trail is for women up to 165lbs and foot sizes less than 12 (W). It's lightweight, very easy to maneuver and features a binding system so well designed and functional it has been recognized as the "best" snowshoe on the market by most outside magazines at some point during the last 22 years Crescent Moon has been making it. That's one small step for women, one giant snowshoe leap for women-kind. The Gold 13 features a frame which has been bent with a very steep nose and tapered tail. Because of this unique teardrop shape, with each step, the shoes will clear away from themselves within the distance of your own natural stride without forcing you to adapt a new walking style, like traditionally shaped snowshoes do. The Gold 13's are exceptionally responsive, lightweight, and comfortable on any trail.
Each set of aluminum snowshoes come with a pair of heel lifts.
What is a heel lift? It's an optional feature for your snowshoes, which adds 2 inches of platform under your heel and makes climbing more efficient, comfortable (by reducing the strain on your calf muscles), and improves traction.
If you're located in the mountains, and you're snowshoeing up long, sustained climbs, a heel lift might be exactly what the doctor ordered. If you're spending most of your time on flatter or rolling terrain, you probably don't need the heel lift.
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape makes it more maneuverable than traditional shapes
- 3.9 lbs/pair, Recommended for women snowshoers up to 165lbs
- Fits shoe sizes W6 to 12
- Binding features spring cam buckle quick pull loop and ratchet heel strap
- 3 stainless steel crampon system featuring the climbing “toe” claw design
- Based in Colorado, USA. Limited Lifetime warranty, does not cover wear and tear.
No videos for this product yet