The Perfect Foam Snowshoe Bundle!
This bundle comes complete with Trailhawk Blue aluminum snowshoes, blue trekking poles, and a small snowshoe bag
Trailhawk 27 Blue Snowshoes
Trailhawk 27 Aluminum Snowshoes
It doesn’t get any easier than this. We have put the all-new Spin Binding System on our classic Sawtooth 27 Frame. This binding system has one dial that incorporates the heel strap into the binding system, so when you tighten the dial, it pulls everything at once. Then, to get out of the binding, you simply pull the release cord. This shoe also has a built-in heel lift to help conquer those hills.
Trailhawk 27 Aluminum Snowshoe Features
- Spin Binding System that secures the entire foot by turning one knob, while getting out of the binding is as easy as pulling one release cord
- Teardrop-shaped frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation and maneuverability
- Flexible, tough decking material for quiet hiking - compared to loud plastic snowshoes
- Built-in integrated heel lift; just lift and use when ascending and disengage for flat hiking
- Closed-toe design secures your foot in all directions - top to bottom, side to side and front to back. No need to over tighten to keep your foot in place
- The lifted tail of the snowshoe follows your foot, instead of dragging on the snow, for easier mobility
- Stainless steel traction from toe to heel
Features aggressive stainless steel crampons with a main claw immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel. You can have great confidence in the traction they provide - there will be no slipping or sliding allowed with these all-terrain trail snowshoes, even on hard and icy inclines. Recommended on steep, rolling or flat terrain.
If you're located in the mountains, and you're snowshoeing up long, sustained climbs, a heel lift might be exactly what the doctor ordered. If you're spending most of your time on flatter or rolling terrain, you probably don't need the heel lift.
Blue Aluminum All Season Trekking Poles with Cork Grip
Yes, you do need adjustable hiking poles.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call - about a pair of adjustable hiking poles to make your outing that much better. Each pole expands up to 135cm, or 54in, which accommodates anyone up to about 6', 4" tall. A pair of the poles weighs just under a pound, and they collapse down to 24". That translates to mean they will easily fit into most backpacks, as well as the snowshoe carrying case by Crescent Moon.
The first time you catch yourself from falling over, you'll quickly appreciate hiking poles. There's no reason to fall first; get the hiking poles and go right past the fall, straight into winter.
Snowshoe Carry Bag Small
Small Snowshoe carry bags offer a convenient way for you to take your snowshoes with you wherever you go