Trailhawk 27 Aluminum Snowshoes
It doesn’t get any easier than this. We have put the all-new Spin Binding System on our classic Sawtooth 27 Frame. This binding system has one dial that incorporates the heel strap into the binding system, so when you tighten the dial, it pulls everything at once. Then, to get out of the binding, you simply pull the release cord. This shoe also has a built-in heel lift to help conquer those hills.
Trailhawk 27 Aluminum Snowshoe Features
- Spin Binding System that secures the entire foot by turning one knob, while getting out of the binding is as easy as pulling one release cord
- Teardrop-shaped frame for a natural stride and optimal flotation and maneuverability
- Flexible, tough decking material for quiet hiking - compared to loud plastic snowshoes
- Built-in integrated heel lift; just lift and use when ascending and disengage for flat hiking
- Closed-toe design secures your foot in all directions - top to bottom, side to side and front to back. No need to over tighten to keep your foot in place
- The lifted tail of the snowshoe follows your foot, instead of dragging on the snow, for easier mobility
- Stainless steel traction from toe to heel
Features aggressive stainless steel crampons with a main claw immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel. You can have great confidence in the traction they provide - there will be no slipping or sliding allowed with these all-terrain trail snowshoes, even on hard and icy inclines. Recommended on steep, rolling or flat terrain.
If you're located in the mountains, and you're snowshoeing up long, sustained climbs, a heel lift might be exactly what the doctor ordered. If you're spending most of your time on flatter or rolling terrain, you probably don't need the heel lift.
Compare and consider
Bindings are important and should be robust enough so you'll feel support in every direction of movement whether it's uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. By comparison to other binding systems, they are incredibly easy and fast to get into… and out of, but best when they're on. They hold your foot like a podiatrist in love. For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Trailhawk 27 aluminum snowshoe is a great choice for any enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that’s with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
Trailhawk 27 Specs
- 9" x 27", teardrop shaped frame for better maneuverability
- 3.5 lbs/pair, Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs
- Fits shoe sizes W6 to M11.5
- Features the Spin Binding System. Getting in is as easy as twisting one knob and getting out is as easy as pulling one cord.
- Stainless steel crampons.
- Built in heel lift
- Based in Colorado, USA.
- Limited Lifetime warranty - does not include wear and tear