The Gold 10 is built for unending exploration beginning where most trails end. Bigger bindings, more traction, more surface area, the Gold 10 accommodates foot sizes 10 to 15 including large volume boots like snowboard or hard-shell tele boots and every other kind of cold weather boot. The Backcountry Snowshoe model also features a brilliant set of traversing claws in addition to the stainless steel teeth located at the ball, heel, and most uniquely, the climbing toe claw, and most importantly, everywhere you need traction and nowhere that you don't. The moderated tear drop shape of the mens backcountry Gold 10 model makes the 32" x 10" dimension feel more maneuverable than traditionally shaped 30" snowshoes and the bindings work in concert with the platform to make every step one of great importance and significance in the pursuit of happiness. What more can be said, but these are the finest backcountry snowshoes you'll ever own? We suggest you buy them.
- 10 x 32 in, teardrop shaped frame – more maneuverable than traditionally shaped shoes
- 4.95 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 225 lbs
- Large SPL binding system fits shoe sizes 10.5 to 15
- Binding features spring cam buckle quick pull loop and ratchet heel strap
- 3 stainless steel crampons PLUS additional traversing claws
- Based in Boulder, Colorado, USA. Lifetime warranty