Spring is right around the corner..
But our sitewide sale is happening now!
Use code: SPRINGSNOW20
Yes, you do need adjustable hiking poles.
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, all you have to do is call - about a pair of adjustable hiking poles to make your outing that much better. Each pole expands up to 135cm, or 54in, which accommodates anyone up to about 6', 4" tall. A pair of the poles weighs just under a pound, and they collapse down to 24". That translates to mean they will easily fit into most backpacks, as well as the snowshoe carrying case by Crescent Moon.
The first time you catch yourself from falling over, you'll quickly appreciate hiking poles. There's no reason to fall first; get the hiking poles and go right past the fall, straight into winter.
- Recommended for hikers and snowshoers, between 4’6″ and 6’4″ tall.
- The 3 section poles collapse to 24″ long and make them ideal to store or to put in a backpack.
- Flip-lock mechanism is easier and more secure than twist lock poles, making it ideal for climbing or descending in all terrain.
- Carbide tungsten tips, removable rubber tip covers and removable baskets recommended for both winter and summer
- Cork Grip Handle
- The trekking poles are an excellent value and make snowshoeing or hiking improving balance and reduce fatigue.
- Less than 1 lb per pair
- Sold with 2 baskets and 2 removable tip covers per pair
No videos for this product yet