There is nothing quite like a crisp winter afternoon with the sun bright on your shoulders, the snow soft underfoot, and the trees glistening as you prepare for a run that will help you keep the winter blues away while improving your physical health. But we all know this idyllic scene can be destroyed by snowshoes that are heavy and difficult to run in or worse no snowshoes at all. At Crescent Moon Snowshoes we provide snowshoes that are akin to the best running shoes so you can be your best and enjoy the outdoors no matter what time of year.
What Sets Crescent Moon Snowshoes Apart?
- Lightweight — Crescent Moons Foam Snowshoes are made of a lightweight foam material that was perfected in house. The snowshoes are gaining notoriety across the nation as more people are using them as rentals at lodges and realizing that they do not want to use anything else afterward.
- Strong —The lightweight feel of these shoes does not mean there is a bit of compromise when it comes to durability. The snowshoes are durable because of the patent-pending lightweight Eva foam.
- Stylish — Our snowshoes blend better with an outfit and do not stand out as much as most others in the market. They look great, come in a variety of colors, and you will feel great putting them on over your trainers.
2020 Snowshoe Races to Keep The Winter Chill At Bay
- Bigfoot Snowshoe Festival is an event in Midway Utah with races from 5k all the way up to the Ultra 50K. The races are the main event but there is a lot more going on in affiliation that will thrill any snowshoe racer and the whole family.
- Colorado Cup Snowshoe Races occur each January. It is too late for the 2020 festivities but it is never too late to start training for next year!
- If snowshoe racing is your passion and you want to compete on a global level then you may want to travel to Myoko City Japan for World Snowshoe Championship weekend on February 15-16.
- The Arctic Snowshoe Race occurs each year in Norway in late March, so if you are really into the sport but the snow is melted in your area of the world by early spring you can still play in the snow and challenge yourself in the extremely cold environment.
Anyone who can run, can run in snowshoes. There is an official Snowshoe Association and World Snowshoe Federation that lists races across the nation and the globe if you are interested in staying informed about future races and events as they are updated and posted. Some races occur on a local level and do not get broader advertising so be sure to check your local papers for your state and local events.
Because Crescent Moon Snowshoes are the lightest snowshoes in the market, without compromising a bit of durability or strength they are a top choice for distance and endurance runners, and for those who simply want to be able to get around their yard comfortably. The snowshoes stand out to athletes because they are so lightweight that they are practically like running in the summer, yet they are broad enough to get across the terrain easily. Check out our snowshoes and see for yourself how we have brought the snowshoe into the 21st century when it comes to innovation and style.