All-terrain snowshoe for men and women up to 195lbs. It features Crescent Moon's all-foot encompassing binding system which uses an anatomical design for both L/R. . Fits a range of sizes, very comfortable with adjustments that allow you to customize for your footwear.
- Athletic design makes it highly maneuverable
- Lightweight but long-lasting durable components
- Easy on/off bindings with ratchet buckles and quick release adjustments
- Stainless steel traction from toe to heel
Features aggressive stainless steel crampons including Crescent Moon's unique climbing toe claw along with a main claw immediately below the ball of your foot and at the heel. You can have great confidence in the traction they provide - there will be no slipping or sliding allowed with these all-terrain trail snowshoes, even on hard and icy inclines. Recommended on steep, rolling or flat terrain.
Compare and consider
Bindings are important and should be robust enough so you'll feel support in every direction of movement whether it's uphill, downhill, traversing terrain, walking, or even running. By comparison to other binding systems, they are incredibly easy and fast to get into… and out of, but best when they're on. They hold your foot like a podiatrist in love, and instead of nylon webbing, Crescent Moon uses hypalon strapping, a nearly unbreakable water-proof material that works in a huge range of temperatures. The advantage is that the bindings won't come loose, won't freeze, and won't come off your foot in the middle of a steep, snowy climb. For durability, performance, comfort and reliability, the Gold 9 Trail snow shoe is a great choice for any enthusiast, man or woman. Confidence in your equipment makes you comfortable in every situation. And with gear this good, your boundaries are limitless. Under a Crescent Moon, or maybe that's with Crescent Moon underfoot, you can find your bliss; put your feet in a better place, and your head is sure to follow.
- 9" x 27", teardrop shaped frame for better maneuverability
- 4.4 lbs/pair, Recommended for snowshoers up to 195lbs
- Fits shoe sizes W6 to M10.5
- Binding features spring cam buckle, quick pull loop, and ratchet heel strap
- 3 stainless steel crampon with climbing "toe&" claw design
- Based in Colorado, USA. Limited Lifetime warranty - does not include wear and tear