SILVER SERIES 17
Like its Gold cousin, the Silver 17’s are some mighty large snowshoes. Recommended for recreational snowshoers and their gear up to 300lbs, the Silver 17s are ideal for off trail exploration. In spite of their size, these are the lightest “large” snowshoes on the market. The Silver 17 features a cam-locking buckle binding system which accommodates sizes up to 11. If you’re headed off trail or breaking it, the Silver 17s will provide you with fantastic flotation as you tackle the tundra. If your feet are larger than size 11, consider the XL version of the SPL binding on the Gold 17, which will fit up to size 15. So, get ready, get set, go explore!
- 4.6 lbs/pair Recommended for snowshoers up to 300lbs
- 10 x 37 in, tapered frame increases maneuverability
- Cam-locking binding system for a perfect fit up to size 11
- 3 aluminum crampon system including intuitive toe claw
- Polished aluminum frame
- Expedition Snowshoes for Men