SILVER SERIES 13
Snowshoeing is a very family oriented sport, and since kids come in all sizes,
we’ve made one for smaller kids, the “youth” model, and a model for those that aren’t
quite kids anymore but not yet adults either, called the Silver 13, which accommodates snowshoers up to 165lbs.
The Silver 13 features a lightweight aluminum crampon system and a redesigned binding for increased control and comfort,
and one of the most important considerations for parents, an easy to use binding system.
The Silver 13 also has a “kid friendly” exaggerated teardrop shape to make it easier to walk and
snowshoe than traditionally shaped shoes, designed specifically for short legs and short strides.
- 3 lbs recommended for young snowshoers up to 165 lbs on trails and rolling hills
- 8.5 x 24.5 in, exaggerated tear drop shape
- Cam-locking buckle bindng system – easy to use
- 3 aluminium crampon system including the intuitive toe design
- Polished aluminum frame
- Trail Snowshoes for Kids and Young Adults